EXO-L’s name is really cool.
We will make everyone even prouder as EXO in the future so let’s be happy together~
Finally!!!! After so much of waiting and anticipation of EXO’s Official fan club it is now open for membership!!
EXO-K and EXO-M’s EXO-L!! Don’t you think this name is really pretty!? Everybody you like it too, right!? Everyone is becoming just like EXO because WE ARE ONE!!
Let’s be like this together in the future forever!! ️
HELLO EVERYONE! I posted this because it’s a promise to all my followers on this blog.
I will not be updating this blog though as I am quite busy with my stuffs.
If you still have any questions on weibo, comment below. I will answer if I’m able to.
So here is the tutorial!~ Please respect me and DO NOT post this anywhere else!
1. Type the url : http://www.weibo.com
2. Click “Sign up”
3. Click Personal account
4. Type in your email (To log in to your account), create a password, enter verification code
5. Click the orange sign up button.
6. Not sure if this is a compulsory step ( But I encounter this when I was making this tutorial)
Verification via SMS
7. Enter your location (I translated all the countries) You need your area code for the phone verification.
8. Click Get A-Code for free. You will receive a text with numbers (i think should be 6 digit). Enter the number into the empty box. Click submit.
9. You can check the box if you want to bind your mobile no. to your weibo account. Uncheck if you don’t want. (You can log in to weibo with your phone number if you check the box.)
10. Enter your particulars.
11. Choose your country. Dont have time to translate the whole long list. So i only translate these few. The first country starts from America and the list goes down in sequence until switzerland.
12. Click the orange button to go to the next page.
13. You had to choose at least ONE interest to start your weibo. I translate a few…
14. Other additional information when using weibo.
15. You can change the language to English.
16. Click the settings button. Click the first option in the drop down box.
17. Click the 6th button on the left.
18. Click the last option that wrote “语言设置” (Change language settings)
19. Choose English and click the orange submit button.
20. And you’re done!!! You can use weibo without any difficulties I guess! Since the settings has been changed to English. (I dont use the English option so i’m not very sure too)
Cr: I DID THIS TUTORIAL ALL BY MYSELF. PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD/REUSE THIS ANYWHERE ELSE. NOT EVEN THE PHOTOS. If someone needs the tutorial, link them to this post.
Appreciate if you guys can respect me. Thank you (:
cr: hyunbbbbb, vivahanyoung, kwon_jo